The monthly retention game doesn't always get the attention it deserves, but let's take a look at one variation a fellow Sabhaologist will be trying out Sunday with his bal-2 audience:
- Moderator selects two people.
- Each receives a white board.
- When the question is asked, they have to write the answer down along "share" or "steal."
- If both say "share," then only one person needs to get the answer right for both to split the award equally (one Hershey kiss each).
- If both say "steal," neither get anything for a correct answer.
- If both say different answers, the player who "steals" must get the answer right to collect four Hershey kisses while the other who "shares" gets nothing.
- If a player gets an answer wrong, they sit down.
As always, please let us know how this idea pans out this Sunday, especially if adapted for another sabha. We're all ears when it comes to revisiting the retention game!