For last month's sabha, a fellow sabhaologist shared with us a unique way to present the monthly retention game by adapting Wheel of Fortune.
- Create 2-3 teams depending on number of present.
- Each spins the wheel: http://www.unpracticalmath.com/applets/virtual_spinner.html
- The wheel has six sections labeled with numbers 1-6.
- #1-5 represented satsang-related questions with #6 being trivia.
- Points were awarded based on the level of difficulty.
- If a question is missed, the next team gets a chance to answer.
- Missing the question results in the next team getting the turn to spin - not the one who got a chance to steal.
- If all teams pass the steal, answer is announced and turn passes.
- Answers must be started within 15 seconds of the question ending.
A little ingenuity can go a long way to make this monthly game memorable, so feel free to share with us your remixes.