Thursday, January 29, 2009

Read Me: 3 Pages, 7.33 Minutes
















It will take exactly 7.33 minutes to read the following 3 pages. (I timed myself so you have to read as slow as I do, I am sure your time will be faster). This will be the best 7.33 minutes you have spent on improving presentations skills. This little excerpt is that good. If you want to borrow a copy of the book or audio book that this came from send an email in the comments page and I will get it to you. Happy presenting. Goal for 2009: Each of us makes 10 amazing presentation before the end of the year.

This is the write up and book that started this whole thing so we owe a great debt of gratitude to the Heath brothers and their amazing book - "Made To Stick." (Click on the pictures above to read the pages).






No comments:

Post a Comment